Wednesday 10 October 2012

The dark days are not over...

Quick post today as I am absolutely shattered! Came in from work last night then had to get on with coursework before being up again for my 9 o clock start today.
Learnt alot of interesting stuff in my lecture today, who knew that spray on clothing and garments that purify the air as you wear them could be the future of fashion... I didn't. Not sure how I feel about spray on clothing though. :/
I then went for a drink with the boyf, and am supposed to be seeing friends tonight, however, after a very long day yesterday and only 3 hours sleep last night, I am just excited to get a hot shower and head off to bed.
Anywho. This is what I wore.








Sorry for the dusty looking photos, my camera is playing up once again.
Shirt and socks - New Look, Skirt - Ark, Jacket - Next - Creepers - Pasha.

Bought this shirt a few days ago and thought I would grunge it down in my own way. As you know I am OBSESSED with the leather trend for this season, and I thought teaming it with double leather and creepers would rock the trend in my own grungy way. Also, how cute are these socks?!

Now I am off for a shower and to bed! 
Ciao ciao for now my beauts!
Samma x

2 comments:

  1. luuurving your socks and skirt ;D x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit, the socks are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little something nice...