Thursday 15 November 2012

Blow me one last kiss...

It's been another busy week for me this week! Lectures and work, my first open mic night at work (a reasonable success I must say!) and last night was spent at the boyf's. I helped him out with doing a months worth of shopping, so he thanked by cooking me steak and egg with alphabites. One of my favourites, best boyfriend ever!

Anyway. In among all the madness I have managed to get in a few snaps of what I wore to work on Tuesday, bit late so I am sorry!








Shirt and Longsleeved tee - H&M, Shorts - River Island, Boots - Melody, Cross earrings, peace necklace, skull and frog ring - Topshop.

As it it Thursday night, my weekend starts here, and I am beginning it trying not to cry at Hollyoaks then a night full of coursework!
The fun begins tomorrow as I have been invited to the 25th anniversary party for Jeffery West in recognition of my placement! Bit nervous to go alone though, I don't know what industry events are like! Any bloggers got any advice?

All exciting!
Hope you are all alright! 
Love love love!
Samma x

3 comments:

  1. Aw lovely post!! You look so cool, i have a new post up about an editorial i styled, i'd love to know what you think! xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look and your hair up in a scrunchie like that :) wish I could pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather shorts and the nose ring really suits you. http://all-gilded-butterflies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little something nice...