Tuesday 6 November 2012

Halloween and other reasons for my absence...

So I know it's pretty late to post the obligatory halloween pics, but I have been a busy lady!
Coursework is mental, working at the pub rather alot as well as trying to set up an open mic night as an event, (hopefully next Tuesday from 8 ish if any of you wanna pop down, spectators and performers alike, bring your own instruments)
Not to mention my rejoining of the gym, looking for placements, going to lectures and still finding time for a social life and sleep!
So I apologise for being rubbish, Hopefully when I get used to all these crazy days I will be blogging regularly again.
This is what I wore to Halloween at NBs!



Tee - Topshop, Shorts - River Island, Tights - Henry holland, Boots - Melody

I thought this year as I had so much bone stuff to make up a skeleton that I would not bother with a costume and just wear it all. (Also felt pretty cool wearing Topshop for Halloween HA!)
I decided to give blood red hair a go too, and the amount of compliments it has received since, I am thinking of keeping it!

The gorgeous girl next to me is Andi, the bezzer who lives next door, whose cool costume made up 1 seventh of the deadly sins, lust! 
The hansom dude in the bottom photo is the boyf Miggi, I thought it was about time to introduce you all to him as I do seem to talk about him rather alot, and when better to do it than when we both look scary and messy!?

Anywho. I am now off to sleep because it has been a very long day and I have to be up at 6 tomorrow to wash my hair before a lecture. Wahh!
I will try to be back sooner this time!
Love love LOVE!

Samma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little something nice...