Monday 8 July 2013

All black...

Hey guys!

It has been a busy couple of weeks! I have moved house finally, no more crappy landlord for me! 
I should be still on my way home from work right now, however,  I have had the day off because I have been ill. Fed up with this nasty stomach bug now. 

Anyway, I had an outfit post from a few weeks ago that I never actually got round to posting so I thought I would do that today as there isn't alot else for me to do.

This was an outfit I bought a couple of weeks ago and I have to say I think it is one of the best purchases I've ever made! I love it! 







Boots, jumpsuit and necklace - Topshop, earrings - vintage.

This is by far one of the comfiest outfits I have ever worn. I can't get enough of it. 
It is great for the office, lounging around or a night out. So versatile!

I chose to glam it up a little with some bling, again, because I think it gives it a bit of sparkle and stops the black from looking so dull. 

I am now off to waste some more time. I might try to connect my telly, however, I am a total techophobe so this could be a total disaster. Wish me luck.

See you laterrrr!

Samma x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    *Persunmall Giveaway on my Blog!*

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little something nice...